About This Position
As a F2 Strategy Strategic Relationship Lead you will be the primary point person and relationship manager for our wealth management technology consulting clients and will have ownership of, and be accountable for, client satisfaction and project profitability and revenue. On a daily basis you will you will meet with executives at wealth management firms as a trusted partner to develop and implement their technology strategy. You will proactively identify new opportunities to help clients drive innovation within their organizations and help them achieve successful technology initiative outcomes, and drive revenue at F2 Strategy. You will collaborate closely with F2 Strategy wealth technology strategists, implementation consultants, and program managers to deliver an exceptional client experience at all levels.
As a member of the F2 Strategy family, you will be part of a team-based approach that always puts the client at the center of what we do. As a great teammate you will inspire and motivate colleagues to ensure the maximum befit of F2 Strategy expertise is delivered to every client, and support development of a positive, collaborative culture.
This is a fully remote position which may require occasional travel to client sites in the US.
We Are Looking For:
The most important thing about F2 Strategy is that we have a passion for doing good with tech. You will share this passion and will help implement the F2 Strategy vision as a trusted partner and brand ambassador. You will also have a keen interest in expanding your understanding of the industry and sharing your knowledge with others. You exhibit humble excellence and professionalism.
Successful Strategic Relationship Leads have a deep understanding of and can articulate the different ways wealth advisors manage portfolios, present their value proposition, and differentiate in the industry. They are familiar with the technical details it takes to guide a large and diverse group of stakeholders through a complex decision-making process, and have proven ability to manage risk and support sound decisions. They have 10+ years’ experience in wealth management technology, software development, and consulting, and have led multiple large technology initiatives to completion with a proven track record of success.
- The ability to build trust with clients using your well-honed listening and communication skills
- Proven success proposing and winning approval from executive stakeholders to initiate change and make strategic technology investments
- Experience in owning and growing revenue and transforming technology from “good to great”
- A go-getter attitude, a resourceful nature, and an adaptable growth mindset
- The ability to lead through collaboration and influence without direct authority
- A precise attention to detail
- An understanding of the wealth technology landscape and the most common tools/vendors and can articulate differences between them
- The ability to deliver compelling presentations and negotiate with and influence senior leadership at clients ranging from large institutions to emerging organizations
- A perspective on what a great client experience is
- The communication skill to align clients and internal team members on mission and importance
Bonus Points If You Also Have:
- An understanding of the role of external regulation and firm structure b/w Broker/Dealers, Introducing B/D, RIA, Sub-Advisor, Trust Company and the hybrids of these roles
- Wealth management operations or technology vendor experience
- Been responsible for revenue and profitability
- RIA executive experience
- MBA, PMP, CFA, CFP, FINRA Series 7, 65, 63
- Actively engaging with clients and prospects to identify and close new business
- A fast paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Working as part of a team
- Focusing on the details and the big picture too
About F2 Strategy
F2 Strategy, creator of Outsourced CTO (OCTO), is a WealthTech management consulting firm helping complex RIA, wealth, bank/trust and family office firms improve their technical capabilities to build exceptional client and advisor experiences. Led by former executives of a wide range of top-rated wealth firms and family offices, F2 Strategy combines their results-driven management strategy with industry-leading, proprietary research to create customized high-tech solutions.
A diverse, creative, and people-centric company, F2 Strategy believes the right technology has the power to support, elevate, and empower us all to reach the highest level of fulfillment. F2 Strategy was founded in 2016 in San Francisco, has 17 employees, and has advised on WealthTech strategy with firms managing over $1.6T in client assets.
Working at F2 Strategy
As a team member of F2 Strategy, you will have direct access to a powerful and diverse network of thought-leaders, professional development opportunities, and exposure to the most innovative companies and executives in the wealth management industry.
In your role at F2 Strategy, you will be part of a passionate team delivering excellence in an environment that delivers fulfillment, connection, and fun. At the heart of our mission are creative and passionate humans. We are problem-solvers and listeners. Strategists and doers. Friends and confidantes. Rooted in family values. And we have the privilege of building a team of people around the world to deliver upon this excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work / life blend culture prioritizing employees’ wellness and time away from the office
- Work from anywhere that best suits your lifestyle
- Be part of an incredibly smart, diverse, mission-driven team
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Apply here.