About This Position
As an F2 Strategy Senior Consultant you will support multiple consulting teams in the implementation of wealth management technology projects for our clients. As a member of the F2 Strategy family, you will be part of a team-based approach that always puts the client at the center of what we do. You will work closely with subject matter experts, engagement leads, and project managers to deliver an exceptional client experience.
On a daily basis you will lead business requirement planning sessions, gather and write technology requirements, document and design business process workflows, facilitate RFPs, implement wealth management systems and processes, develop technology testing and training materials and participate in both, and help deliver wealth management technology strategies and roadmaps for clients.
This is a fully remote position which may require occasional travel to client sites.
We Are Looking For:
The most important thing about F2 Strategy is that we have a passion for doing good with tech. You will share this passion and will help implement the F2 Strategy vision as a trusted partner and brand ambassador. You will also have a keen interest in expanding your understanding of the industry and sharing your knowledge with others. You exhibit humble excellence and professionalism.
Successful Senior Consultants have a broad understanding of RIA, Wealth Management, and/or Family Office business models. They were previously a wealth management tech business analyst, project/program manager, or technology manager for 3-7 years at a large bank/trust, RIA, or MFO, or a wealth technology consultant.
- Proven success managing wealth technology initiatives from initial concept through implementation
- The ability to build trust with clients using your well-honed listening and communication skills
- A go-getter attitude, a resourceful nature, and an adaptable growth mindset
- A precise attention to detail with the patience to think through and resolve complex problems
- Expert knowledge of one or more wealth management applications and related processes
- A perspective on what a great client experience is
Bonus Points If You Also Have:
- Technical requirements writing, training/user adoption, or UAT design experience
- Worked with external clients
- Managed a large project team
- Consulting industry experience
- MBA, PMP, CFA, CFP, FINRA Series 7, 65, 63
- Seeing lengthy projects through to completion
- Asking thoughtful questions
- Diving deep into the details to solve complex problems
- A fast paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Building community and actively engaging with clients
About F2 Strategy
F2 Strategy, creator of Outsourced CTO (OCTO), is a WealthTech management consulting firm helping complex RIA, wealth, bank/trust and family office firms improve their technical capabilities to build exceptional client and advisor experiences. Led by former executives of a wide range of top-rated wealth firms and family offices, F2 Strategy combines their results-driven management strategy with industry-leading, proprietary research to create customized high-tech solutions.
A diverse, creative, and people-centric company, F2 Strategy believes the right technology has the power to support, elevate, and empower us all to reach the highest level of fulfillment. F2 Strategy was founded in 2016 in San Francisco, has 17 employees, and has advised on WealthTech strategy with firms managing over $1.6T in client assets.
Working at F2 Strategy
As a team member of F2 Strategy, you will have direct access to a powerful and diverse network of thought-leaders, professional development opportunities, and exposure to the most innovative companies and executives in the wealth management industry.
In your role at F2 Strategy, you will be part of a passionate team delivering excellence in an environment that delivers fulfillment, connection, and fun. At the heart of our mission are creative and passionate humans. We are problem-solvers and listeners. Strategists and doers. Friends and confidantes. Rooted in family values. And we have the privilege of building a team of people around the world to deliver upon this excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SALARY & Benefits
- Base salary $120-140k
- Flexible work / life blend culture prioritizing employees’ wellness and time away from the office
- Work from anywhere that best suits your lifestyle
- Be part of an incredibly smart, diverse, mission-driven team
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Apply here.