F2 Strategy is growing fast and looking for individuals to contribute to and manage OCTO and Core Consulting engagements. Learn more about our OCTO and Core Consulting offerings here.
About This Position
As a F2 Strategy project manager you will support multiple OCTO and Core Consulting teams in the implementation of wealth management technology projects for our clients. As a member of the F2 Strategy family, you will be part of a team-based approach that always puts the client at the center of what we do. You will be responsible for all aspects of project management and will work closely with business analysts, subject matter experts, and engagement leads to deliver an exceptional client experience.
On a daily basis you will lead project planning sessions, coordinate internal and external project resources, ensure project deadlines are met, conduct project reviews and status reports, and manage all project data and documentation in ZOHO Projects and Sharepoint.
This is a remote position which may require occasional travel to client sites.
We Are Looking For:
The most important thing about F2 Strategy is that we have a passion for doing good with tech. Successful F2 Strategy project managers have broad RIA, Wealth Management, and/or Family Office business model and technology experience. They were previously a project manager in wealth management technology for 5+ years at large a bank/trust, RIA, or MFO, or a wealth technology consultant.
- Proven success managing the full technology implementation project lifecycle
- A track record of leading multiple projects simultaneously and program management
- Led project scoping, planning, and resource allocation
- Strong wealth management industry acumen
- A precise attention to detail
- Experience planning and completing analysis of complex business problems to be solved with technology
- A perspective on what a great client experience is
Bonus Points If You Also Have:
- Experience with breakaway RIA’s or new RIA start-up
- Technical requirements writing, training/user adoption, or UAT experience
- Direct knowledge and use of ZOHO Project or other project management tools
- PMP, MBA, CFA, CFP, CAIA, FINRA Series 7, 65, 63
- Bringing order to perceived chaos
- Diving deep into the details
- Solving complex problems
- Tough challenges
- Being an active member of a team
About F2 Strategy
F2 Strategy, creator of Outsourced CTO (OCTO), is a WealthTech management consulting firm helping complex RIA, wealth, bank/trust and family office firms improve their technical capabilities to build exceptional client and advisor experiences. Led by former executives of a wide range of top-rated wealth firms and family offices, F2 Strategy combines their results-driven management strategy with industry-leading, proprietary research to create customized high-tech solutions.
A diverse, creative, and people-centric company, F2 Strategy believes the right technology has the power to support, elevate, and empower us all to reach the highest level of fulfillment. F2 Strategy was founded in 2016 in San Francisco, has 17 employees, and has advised on WealthTech strategy with firms managing over $1.6T in client assets.
Working at F2 Strategy
As a team member of F2 Strategy, you will have direct access to a powerful and diverse network of thought-leaders, professional development opportunities, and exposure to the most innovative companies and executives in the wealth management industry.
In your role at F2 Strategy, you will be part of a passionate team delivering excellence in an environment that delivers fulfillment, connection, and fun. At the heart of our mission are creative and passionate humans. We are problem-solvers and listeners. Strategists and doers. Friends and confidantes. Rooted in family values. And we have the privilege of building a team of people around the world to deliver upon this excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work / life blend culture prioritizing employees’ wellness and time away from the office
- Work from anywhere that best suits your lifestyle
- Be part of an incredibly smart, diverse, mission-driven team
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!