F2 Strategy is growing and looking for individuals to contribute to and lead Outsourced CTO (“OCTO”) engagements. Learn more about our OCTO offering here.
About This Position
As an OCTO Manager you will support multiple F2 Strategy clients to define and implement their wealth technology strategies and initiatives. You will be the primary backup for one or more OCTO leads and will work closely with business analysts, subject matter experts, and project managers to deliver an exceptional client experience. You will be responsible for production of project deliverables on a daily basis.
This is a remote position which may require occasional travel to client sites.
We Are Looking For
The most important thing about F2 Strategy is that we have a passion for doing good with tech.You will share this passion and will help implement the F2 Strategy vision. You will also have a keen interest in expanding your knowledge of the industry and mentoring others.
Successful OCTO managers have broad RIA, Wealth Management, and/or Family Office business model and technology experience. They were previously wealth management technology managers or business analysts at RIAs, mid-sized banks, WM software firms and/or industry consultants.
- Proven success managing the full wealth technology implementation lifecycle
- A solid business analysis and project management background
- Great presentation and communication skills
- A precise attention to detail
- Track record of leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong wealth management industry acumen
- Expert knowledge of multiple wealth management applications and processes
- A perspective on what a great client experience is
Bonus Points If You Also Have:
- Wealth management operations experience
- Technical requirements writing, training/user adoption, or UAT experience
- Developed or designed wealth management software from concept to launch
- MBA, CFA, CFP, CAIA, FINRA Series 7, 65, 63
- Diving deep into the details
- Solving complex problems
- Tough challenges
- Building community
About F2 Strategy
F2 Strategy, creator of Outsourced CTO (OCTO), is a WealthTech management consulting firm helping complex RIA, wealth, bank/trust and family office firms improve their technical capabilities to build exceptional client and advisor experiences. Led by former executives of a wide range of top-rated wealth firms and family offices, F2Strategy combines their results-driven management strategy with industry-leading, proprietary research to create customized high-tech solutions.
A diverse, creative, and people-centric company, F2 Strategy believes the right technology has the power to support, elevate, and empower us all to reach the highest level of fulfillment. F2 Strategy was founded in 2016 in San Francisco, has 17 employees, and has advised on WealthTech strategy with firms managing over $1.6T in client assets.
Working at F2 Strategy
As a team member of F2 Strategy, you will have direct access to a powerful and diverse network of thought-leaders, professional development opportunities, and exposure to the most innovative companies and executives in the wealth management industry.
In your role at F2 Strategy, you will be part of a passionate team delivering excellence in an environment that delivers fulfillment, connection, and fun. At the heart of our mission are creative and passionate humans. We are problem-solvers and listeners. Strategists and doers.Friends and confidantes. Rooted in family values. And we have the privilege of building a team of people around the world to deliver upon this excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work | life blend culture prioritizing employees’ wellness and time away from the office
- Work from anywhere that best suits your lifestyle
- Be part of an incredibly smart, diverse, mission-driven team
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!