About This Position
As a F2 Strategy Manager, Consulting Service you will have primary responsibility for providing subject matter expertise, input, and content for wealth management technology strategic plans, roadmaps, and projects. You will create research content and insights, and help maintain our knowledge base for your area of expertise. As a member of the F2 Strategy family, you will be part of a team-based approach that always puts the client at the center of what we do. You will work closely with multiple service delivery teams as your expertise is needed, and you will actively identify ways to deliver exceptional client experiences.
On a daily basis you will you will meet daily with executives at wealth management firms as a trusted partner to develop and drive implementation of their technology strategy and large-scale projects in your area of expertise. You will contribute to the maintenance of our project catalog, vendor research and documentation, and best practices guides. You will lead conversations with clients regarding industry trends and the vendor landscape, and you will guide our consulting delivery teams in implementing projects in your area of expertise.
This is a remote position which requires occasional travel to client sites in the US.
We Are Looking For:
The most important thing about F2 Strategy is that we have a passion for doing good with tech. You will share this passion and will help implement the F2 Strategy vision as a trusted partner and brand ambassador. You will also have a keen interest in expanding your understanding of the industry and sharing your knowledge with others. You exhibit humble excellence and professionalism.
Successful wealth technology experts have broad RIA, Wealth Management, and/or Family Office business model and technology experience. They were previously managers or directors of wealth management technology at a RIA, mid-sized bank/trust, wealth tech firm, and/or custodian/TAMP/super OSJ for 10+ years, and have led multiple large technology initiatives to completion with a proven track record of success.
Expert knowledge of one or more of the following wealth management systems and related processes: Account Management, CRM, Data Architecture, Digital Experience, Financial Planning, Portfolio Management, and/or Reporting.
- Designed wealth technology strategies
- Led implementations of large-scale wealth technology platforms
- Experience identifying, evaluating, and selecting technology vendors
- The ability to build trust with clients using your well-honed listening and communication skills
- A go-getter attitude, a resourceful nature, and an adaptable growth mindset
- A precise attention to detail with the patience to think through and resolve complex problems
- A perspective on what a great client experience is
Bonus Points If You Also Have:
- RIA Operations leadership experience
- Led development of Wealth Management software
- Worked with breakaway/start-up RIAs
- Technology consulting experience
- MS in Computer or Data Science, MBA, CFA, CFP, FINRA Series 7, 65, 63
- Studying technology and industry trends
- Mentoring others and sharing knowledge
- A fast paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Building community and actively engaging with clients
About F2 Strategy
F2 Strategy, creator of Outsourced CTO (OCTO), is a leading wealth management technology services firm helping complex RIA, wealth, bank/trust and family office firms improve their technical capabilities to build exceptional client and advisor experiences. Led by former executives of a wide range of top-rated wealth firms and family offices, F2 Strategy combines their results-driven management strategy with industry-leading, proprietary research to create customized high-tech solutions. A diverse, creative, and people-centric company, F2 Strategy believes the right technology has the power to support, elevate, and empower us all to reach the highest level of fulfillment. F2 Strategy was founded in 2016 in San Francisco.
Working at F2 Strategy
As a team member of F2 Strategy, you will have direct access to a powerful and diverse network of thought-leaders, professional development opportunities, and exposure to the most innovative companies and executives in the wealth management industry.
In your role at F2 Strategy, you will be part of a passionate team delivering excellence in an environment that delivers fulfillment, connection, and fun. At the heart of our mission are creative and passionate humans. We are problem-solvers and listeners. Strategists and doers. Friends and confidantes. Rooted in family values. And we have the privilege of building a team of people around the world to deliver upon this excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work / life blend culture prioritizing employees’ wellness and time away from the office
- Work from anywhere that best suits your lifestyle
- Be part of an incredibly smart, diverse, mission-driven team
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Apply here.