F2 Strategy is a fast-growing and innovative wealth technology strategy consulting firm. We seek a new team member to join our ranks of highly-experienced industry experts.
We are a different type of consulting firm that is looking for non-traditional consulting talent to contribute to the planning and delivery of Outsourced CTO (OCTO) and strategy consulting engagements for clients in the Wealth and Asset Management space. Our OCTO engagements provide comprehensive technology strategy and delivery oversight for fast-growing advisory firms (typically in the $1B-$15B range). Our expertise (and the foundation of a great candidate) is in delivering the changes, innovations, and information our clients need. We are looking for individuals that want to help our advisor clients leverage technology and innovation to deliver a delightful client experience and grow their business.
Role will have responsibility for providing analysis and project management on innovative innovation and complex projects across OCTO and other strategy consulting engagements.
Terrific candidates for this role will have strength and alignment with the following:
Experience & Background
- 3-5+ years of Financial Services industry experience required
- Wealth and/or Asset Management experience is strongly preferred
- Proven consulting and/or project experience delivering strategy and transformational initiatives
- Strong analysis and project management background, with experience planning, conducting, and completing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with technology
- Ability to facilitate client interviews, meetings and working sessions focused on the development and execution of strategies and solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts, both verbally and in writing
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Passion for this space, with a powerful desire to learn and growth
- Curiosity about client experience, markets, business models, organizations and inner workings of change
- Strong organizational skills and a proven track record of working remote (from the rest of the team and client)
- Creative mindset and a consistent mental itch trying to find solutions, trends or opportunities that nobody else sees emerging from the mist
Wealth/Advisory Value Chain Knowledge
- Familiarity with the WealthManagement business model
- Proven understanding of one or more of the following:
- Investment management process –sales, planning, management, reporting, compliance, regulatory
- Complexities and nuances of major investment vehicles – stocks & bonds, mutual funds & ETFs, separate accounts, alternative investment
- Investment tools, tasks, and functions – sales & pipeline management, proposal generation, portfolio construction & product selection, portfolio analysis and optimization, trading, performance measurement and client reporting, and risk management and regulatory reporting
Other Critical Attributes
- We want someone that has a hunger to understand and passion for helping firms improve their business and client experience. This is who we are as a team and our team culture.
- We want someone with a passion for their own career growth and hungers for a fast-moving, high-accountability role which provides them with mentorship, unique industry insights and a critical position within the leading edge of our industry’s transformation to a digital, paperless, and predictive world.
- Location agnostic
- Employees are offered access to full health benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus