F2 Strategy is growing and looking for individuals to contribute to and manage OCTO and Core Consulting engagements. Learn more about our OCTO and Core Consulting offerings here.
About This Position
As a consulting engagement lead you will meet daily with executives at wealth management firms as a trusted partner to develop and drive implementation of their technology strategy and large scale projects. You will be the primary point person and relationship manager for consulting clients and will have ownership of, and be responsible for, the end results of all technology projects and initiatives. You will also manage a team of wealth technology strategists, business analysts, and program managers to deliver an exceptional client experience at all levels.
This is a remote position which requires occasional travel to client sites in the US.
We Are Looking For:
The most important thing about F2 Strategy is that we have a passion for doing good with tech. You will share this passion and have the ability to build consensus, build relationships, influence and lead. As a member of the F2 Strategy family, you will be a part of a team based approach that always puts the client at the center of what we do.
Successful consulting leads have broad RIA, Wealth Management, and/or Family Office business model and technology experience. They were previously directors of wealth management technology or CTO/COO at RIAs or mid-sized banks, and have led multiple large technology initiatives to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Expert knowledge of multiple wealth management applications and processes
- Experience developing and growing client relationships
- Led implementations of large scale wealth technology platforms
- Experience identifying, evaluating, and selecting technology vendors
- A precise attention to detail
- Managed and mentored a team
- A perspective on what a great client experience is
Bonus Points If You Also Have:
- RIA Operations leadership experience
- Led development of Wealth Management software
- Worked with breakaway/start-up RIAs
- Technology consulting experience
- MS in Computer or Data Science, MBA, CFA, CFP, FINRA Series 7, 65, 63
- Mentoring others and sharing knowledge
- Solving complex problems
- Actively engaging with clients
- Tough challenges
About F2 Strategy
F2 Strategy, creator of Outsourced CTO (OCTO), is a WealthTech management consulting firm helping complex RIA, wealth, bank/trust and family office firms improve their technical capabilities to build exceptional client and advisor experiences. Led by former executives of a wide range of top-rated wealth firms and family offices, F2 Strategy combines their results-driven management strategy with industry-leading, proprietary research to create customized high-tech solutions.
A diverse, creative, and people-centric company, F2 Strategy believes the right technology has the power to support, elevate, and empower us all to reach the highest level of fulfillment. F2 Strategy was founded in 2016 in San Francisco, has 17 employees, and has advised on WealthTech strategy with firms managing over $1.6T in client assets.
Working at F2 Strategy
As a team member of F2 Strategy, you will have direct access to a powerful and diverse network of thought-leaders, professional development opportunities, and exposure to the most innovative companies and executives in the wealth management industry.
In your role at F2 Strategy, you will be part of a passionate team delivering excellence in an environment that delivers fulfillment, connection, and fun. At the heart of our mission are creative and passionate humans. We are problem-solvers and listeners. Strategists and doers. Friends and confidantes. Rooted in family values. And we have the privilege of building a team of people around the world to deliver upon this excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work / life blend culture prioritizing employees’ wellness and time away from the office
- Work from anywhere that best suits your lifestyle
- Be part of an incredibly smart, diverse, mission-driven team
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!